Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sunday Morning

I am addicted to CBS' "Sunday Morning", the news show hosted by Charles Osgood. I think really it's designed for old people. The graphics are really low-tech, the topics are deemed "elegantly lowkey" by my Comcast tv guide. I've never been able to watch Face the Nation or Meet the Press or anything like that that the husband loves. It may indicate i'm less of an intellectual, but seriously, that stuff is BOring to me. But Sunday Morning is awesome, all arts, media, culture stories. And today they had a profile on Eva Zeisel. Fascinating ceramics designer, still at work at almost 100 years old.

I don't know what it is about Sundays and watching design shows, crafting, cooking, etc. But I love it. That and cleaning... Cleaning, cooking and crafting is a PERFECT Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment